Monday, February 9, 2009

Sledding!






So this weekend we actually didn't have anything planned! Which doesn't happen very often! So we got up on Saturday and decided we wanted to take Olivia Sledding! So we got all bundled and went to the Lundstrum Park! It was so fun!! When we first got there Livvy was sleeping so we put her down in a coat and Wayne and I went sledding! When she was awake she was surprised and very happy! After we took her down the so called hill (it was actually like a little slope!) we went over and played on the playground! We had a lot of fun and it was so nice to spend the morning with my little family!!

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Great fun! I love sledding. I have been dying to go. Wish we could have gone together.

symony said...

That is so fun I am so jelious!! I love the pictures!

Connie said...

Olivia looks adorable! She is actually smiling for the camera! Fun times! Wish the skating rink would stay open!

Sisson Family said...

How fun is that1 Icna't remember the last nime I went sledding. Olivia looks so cute in that hat! I love her and miss her!