The weather has been so nice this past week! Too bad it started to snow today!! So I am glad we were able to squeeze in a BBQ in between this crazy weather! Saturday i was gone all day hanging out with mom! We had fun! When i got home Wayne and Olivia were outside playing and they had gone out and bought stuff the grill hot dogs. So we had a hot dog BBQ! It was so fun and Livvy loved it! Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy!!!
Monday, March 23, 2009
Our 1st BBQ
The weather has been so nice this past week! Too bad it started to snow today!! So I am glad we were able to squeeze in a BBQ in between this crazy weather! Saturday i was gone all day hanging out with mom! We had fun! When i got home Wayne and Olivia were outside playing and they had gone out and bought stuff the grill hot dogs. So we had a hot dog BBQ! It was so fun and Livvy loved it! Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Wow that looks like a lot of fun. I haven't even thought about a BBQ yet. I am jelous.
Whoo Hoo! A new blog...made my day. I'm trying to ignore the snow today...tomorrow will be sunny again!?!? Looks like a fun time! Can't wait for the good weather to keep us outside Bar-B-Qing!
That looks like so much fun I think we need to have a bbq together!!! such cute photos!
How fun! I love Olivia's apron! Is that the one you were telling me about? I can't wait to bbq with you guys!
Wayne, you've inspired me to dig out the grill. I'll just have to shovel a path through the snow to get to it, and wear my parka, hat, gloves, boots...
That looks like fun. I love Livvy's apron. she's growing hair! Love ya
Hey, that was so much fun today! Lily just loved it! She came home with the sniffles though and feels sick tonight. I hope she doesn't get really sick. Your guy's BBQ last weekend looked like so much fun! What nice weather we had! We'll have to reschedule our BBQ in a few weeks if you guys are up to it! Hope you had a fun day! Thanks again for joining us this morning!
Post a Comment