Not the best picture of me...... but here you go~
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
31 Weeks.... and counting!!
So I have been kinda a slacker lately!! Sorry, I know there is no excuse but i have been exhausted!! A lot has happened this last little while, lets see where to start..... Well Wayne lost his job the first of January which has been difficult but we have learned so much from this experience and have been truly blessed. We sold our house, moved into an apartment. Been sick one to many times. and I have found a job and started working last week! We have kept busy but are grateful things are starting to slow down a bit and now we can really focus on our baby girl who will be arriving shortly!! (It has gone by way fast this time, maybe when you have a little one to run after has something to do with that!) I have been asked to post pictures of me, so here is me and my big belly at 31 weeks!! Hope all is well with everybody!!! 
And of course I have to post my beautiful little girl!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Your belly looks so cute! Can't wait for that little girl to come! You look great. Love ya~
You are brave....and very, very beautiful! Both of you!
I didn't know that Wayne lost his job and that you sold your house! I am way out of the loop. Where are you guys living now? PS- I don't think I have added you as a reader to my blog since I put it private. If not, send me your email megs0000@yahoo.com
That is so stressful I am so sorry all that happened Where are you working at? Where did you move to You look cute, I love Olivia's long hair!
Hey!! Have you guys picked a name for the little one yet? Where are you living now? Is Wayne still in school?
Thanks everybody! We are living just down the road from where our house was in a lady in our wards basement apartment for just a couple of months and then move in may or june! I am working at the Canyon Elementray school in the special ed preschool. And not a specific name for the little one yet!:)
Look at that belly!! You look so cute!!!!! Oliva is getting so big. I love you guys!
Post a Comment