Friday, May 28, 2010

Miss Madison

Here are some pictures of our cute new addition to our family! I cant believe it has been a month! She is so precious and brings such a sweet spirit in our home. She is such a good baby! She mostly is content, puts up with lots of love from her sister, and sleeps well at night! We love having her here, happy and healthy!!

My precious little girl!


So here is a picture of the fam, at the Cow-a-bunga at the Richmond Black and White days! Lets just say its a "holiday" for the smiths! The cowabunga is a 2mile run or walk they have in the morning! So we all decided to walk it this year! Jaimie and I made this awesome Tshirts! I thought they turned out so cute!!Here are my girls, hanging out in their "chairs" livvy wanted her rocking chair right by madis
rocking chair"! I walked in the room and this is what i found! So cute!

Here is my beautiful wide awake little girl!




Here is the fam! Livvy thought it was great because i was the one that had to run!! But luckly we all made it in the picture!!


5 comments:

Connie said...

So cute!!!! Love all of the pictures. Can I get one of the whole fam for my Family picture frame????

symony said...

very cute! I can't believe you are running already great job!

Jeanette said...

Such cute pictures. Madi is such a sweetie. Love the T-Shirts!

Raylyn said...

Congrats!! Your new little one is so cute:)

Kara said...

So stinkin cute! I love the family pic at the top of your blog :)