Monday, August 30, 2010

Summer fun!

Sorry it has been forever! For some reason I cant get myself to the blog; but i will definitely try harder because i think it a great thing for friends and family to stay in touch with me and my family and what is going on in our lives! So now with that said we have had a GREAT summer! it flew by way too much! Here are just a few.... ok it turned out to be more then a few pictures of what we did this summer and of my growing girls!

Proud daddy!! Do you think she looks like him?!! Just a little bit!
Summer fun!! Feeding the ducks! I dont think she was to thrilled to have her picture taken!
My hottie!! He is such a great husband and dad! I am so blessed to have him!!


My little girls in their "heart jammies" livvy thinks that is the greatest thing ever! Though madis where a little big...now there almost too small!!



My precious little angel!!!

We were able to go on a hike with the Llamas, Grandpa, Anna and her girls! it was a lot of fun!!


Went to Bear Lake a few times! Livvys favorite place! Now every time we ask her what she wants to do she says "I want to go to bear lake" It cracks me up all the time!

Livvy cheesing it!!

This was madi's role on the beach..... Chillin!

Auntie Anna!!! Gotta love her!!!

Madi is getting so big! she is so adorable! she is such a happy baby and love to smile and giggle! She is rolling like crazy and i love to watch her learn and grow each day!







Scottie turned the big 30 we had a nice little party! He got 2 new sheep! He smiled a lot... He knew it was his BIG day!


Best little buddies! My sister and her little family were able to come for a month this summer, it was so fun to have them here! I loved it but i think livvy loved it more than me!!







Here are all the girls!! ( I think when we are ALL able to get together dylan is going to be a little bit out numbered!!)

6 comments:

Jeanette said...

Oh So CUTE!!!!!! I love all the pictures! Thanks for sharing. That's a lot of girls. So wish Dylan and Lindsey could have been there with all the cousins. It looks like your summer was full of fun! Love ya!

Smiths said...

Thanks jen! I wish you could too... but i am super excited for you to come this week! someday we will all get together!!

Sisson Family said...

Good Times!!! we miss you all so much! can't wait for the next time so all the cousins can be together!!

symony said...

looks like you have been having fun! Your girls are adorable they are getting so big!

Connie said...

Loved every minute of this summer! Love all of you!

Kara said...

So cute! I think Livvy looks like you and madi looks like her dad. It's so fun picking out their little features :)