Friday, November 19, 2010

Family Pictures!

So in october we were able to get our Family Pictures Taken! My awesome friend Christy took them for us and she did an AMAZING job! It was so much fun and they turned out great! Thanks again Christy!! So here are SOME of the pictures! My cute little Madison! She is Getting SOOOO big!
My beautiful girl Olivia! I love this picture!

Just the 2 of us!


The Whole Fam!



Livvy sat on this rock and told Christy "Take a picture of me" and these pictures turned out so cute!


Walking! I have always loved walking pictures! I love how both of them are peeking out!





I think this is my all time fav fam picture!

My girls!



Daddy and the Girls!

The Fam! (I like this one too!)

4 comments:

Connie said...

Love,love,love them all! What a beautiful family inside and outside.

Keri said...

Beautiful girls! And such a cute family!

Sisson Family said...

Love love love them. Your right Olivia looks like such a big girl!

Kara said...

Very cute family! Love the pics!