Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Our New Little Family!

I can't believe that it has been more then a year since I have been on here! I told you all that i would do one, I never said that I would Keep up on it!! Jk! Well a lot have happened in a year! Where should I start! We bought a cute little house! It is small but perfect for us! I love it! We had a beautiful baby girl! She is now 5 months old and is growing bigger everyday!! I think that Olivia is going to have quite the since of humor!
I am enjoying being a stay at home mother!! I love it, no one ever told me how hard it can really be! But i am truly blessed to be able to stay at home!
Wayne has just been working hard, hope to find a new job soon, but he is keeping his spirits high!
I am going back to work on the 23rd of June doing my practicum!! I am in the process of searching for a day care for Livvy!! I dont like it but sometimes you got to do what you got to do!
We are both very blessed and happy! Even thought at times life is hard and you dont know how you are going to survive! but it all seems to work out as long as you have a little faith!! We are very happy and i think Livvy is too!! One happy little family!!!!

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Thanks for the update Michele! I like reading what your up to. I challenge you to keep doing? Surprise me more:)

Jeanette said...

Thanks for the update Michele! I like reading what your up to. I challenge you to keep doing? Surprise me more:)

Connie said...

Way to go, Shel! We need bigger pictures, though, to see how cute Olivia is!

Sisson Family said...

I love you Shell!