Monday, September 15, 2008

Olivia's Crawling

Hello Everybody! I know that I said that I would do better at blogging, it still hasn't happened yet!! Sorry!!1 Maybe one day when I can actually breath. Right now i am going to school, my last semester, thank goodness!! I am doing my student teaching in the USU child lab with the 4 and 5 year olds! I really do like it, it is just a little stressful!! Wayne has just been keeping busy working at Kwik and going hunting!! Olivia is growing big! She just started crawling and getting into everything! it is so cute! She has been going to daycare while i finish! it is hard to leave her, but Miss Laura is very good with her! Olivia started signing finished and more! It is amazing how fast they really catch on to it! I love it!!
I cant believe that summer is almost over! its crazy! Well hope all is well with everyone!!!

3 comments:

Connie said...

Mich,
Good to see a new blog!!! Now all we need is pictures of our little cutie making havoc with your house!
Love you all!

Connie said...

Now I see the new pictures!!! What a great looking family!!

Jeanette said...

Yahoo! I am so glad you want to get into blogging. Hopefully you can find it as fun as I have. It can get rather addicting. Love you!