We had a fun Halloween. Livvy was a very adorable Lady Bug! She had fun having her parents drag her around from house to house. We went to Aunt Janices and to both Grandparents. Had a lot of fun!!! The only hard part was that she wanted to eat all the candy, but i wouldnt let her have any!! Thanks to Grands Pehrson she got to have a oter pop, and i let her have a couple suckers!!! Wayne and I dressed up as M&M's!!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Halloween Fun
We had a fun Halloween. Livvy was a very adorable Lady Bug! She had fun having her parents drag her around from house to house. We went to Aunt Janices and to both Grandparents. Had a lot of fun!!! The only hard part was that she wanted to eat all the candy, but i wouldnt let her have any!! Thanks to Grands Pehrson she got to have a oter pop, and i let her have a couple suckers!!! Wayne and I dressed up as M&M's!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Olivia looks so stinkin cute in her Lady Bug outfit. I like your idea of the M & M's I may have to take that one sometime. Love Ya
Cutest bug I've ever seen! And they are pretty yummy M & Ms too!
Love you all!
Post a Comment