Now that i have been able to stay at home with Olivia! I love it! I have to admit it was hard at first, but i wouldnt change it for anything! We started watching a little girl Emmy during the days so that keeps us busy but it is good. Livvy loves having Emmy there, she is learning a lot from her! (Not always good things!) Since i have been at home I have seen Livvy getting into lots of Mischief!! Here is a picture of Livvy and her favorite spot in the house!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Life of Staying at home!
Now that i have been able to stay at home with Olivia! I love it! I have to admit it was hard at first, but i wouldnt change it for anything! We started watching a little girl Emmy during the days so that keeps us busy but it is good. Livvy loves having Emmy there, she is learning a lot from her! (Not always good things!) Since i have been at home I have seen Livvy getting into lots of Mischief!! Here is a picture of Livvy and her favorite spot in the house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
She has such a cute gotch ya face on. Way to catch the moment.
Post a Comment