Thursday, December 11, 2008
Anxiety Is Over!!
So these last few weeks have been so crazy! I have so busy trying to get all my homework in and studying for a final! I have been so anxious because I needed to pass all my classes to graduate! Well all the anxiety is over! I got my scores and my grades and I passed! So the reality of Graduation has hit me and I am very excited! Graduation is saturday, and then Wayne has put together a dinner at the bluebird that evening wiht all of his family and mine!(he has been very supportive adn excited for me!) And then mom got us tickets for Voicemail that evening! So it will be a fun filled day! I now can say that I am excited!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
YEAH!!!! Congrats I am sooo proud of you!!! good job!!! WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!
That's my girl! Dad & I are very proud of all of your hard work! Whoo Hoo!!
I'm so proud of you too Shell!
Post a Comment