A few weeks ago Wayne brought out his gun to look at it. What a guy thing! Anyways he would put it up to his eye to look through it like he was going to shoot, Livvy thought that it was so funny!! She kept laughing and laughing! It was so funny to see her! So after a few minutes of her laughing i remembered i had a recorder on my camera and caught a little bit!!
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
What a neat thing to capture on video! I wish there was a way to keep it permanently instead of just on the blog???!
I love how you caught that on video. That Olivia is so stinking cute!
That is so funny! I love the picture of her in her christmas dress!
That is so dag cute! We can't wait to see her.
Post a Comment