Thursday, January 29, 2009

Life Has Settled Down

So this passed month has been kinda crazy! In a good way for the most part! We just returned from Oregon from my Grandpas Fruneral. I was really greatful that we were able to be a part of that and celbrate his life and be with my grandma at that time! We are now back to our day to day lifes keeping busy! Reality hit us that people really do have to work!!! Jk!! Olivia is also greatful to be back home and enjoying spending time with her friend Emmy!! We are just hanging in there and enjoying life!! I am grateful for my family and what great examples they are to me and also grateful for the Gospel in my life and how much peace and comfort it brings into my life and into my home!!

5 comments:

Connie said...

It has been a crazy month, Shel! Thanks so much for turning your life upsidedown to be there for my Mom and to celebrate my Dad's life. All in all, I think it was an honorable and unforgettable experience....both sad and comforting. Love you!

Jeanette said...

I am glad life is settling down for you. But what an opportunity it was for you to be a part of Grandpa's celebration of life and to help while all the arangements were made.

symony said...

I am glad you are back too bad we aren't moving close to you! Your new background is way cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, heard you guys got a new ride! You should post some pictures of it slacker.

Sisson Family said...

i am glad you and i could be there shellie.i had a great time too being there. I'm glad that your life is getting back to normal. what ever that is! Ha Ha I love you and miss you already!