Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Olivia's First Birthday
Last sunday was Olivia's Birthday! We had a ton of fun! We first celbrated and opened presents at our house. Then we went to Grandma Pehrsons and had cupcakes that she spread all over her face! Then we went to Grandma Smiths and had a little party with cake and ice cream and presents! Then we got on the airplane to North Carolina when we got to annas house it was all decorated for Olivia! They made cupcakes and we ate some more!!! Livvy had a great time, she now loves cake and presents!!! Here are a few pictures from her 2 day birthday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I can't believe she is already one! What a cute little girl. Looks like she had a good birthday. I love the cabbage patch girl. It is about the same size as she is.
happy birthday olivia!!! that is so fun! I am glad you had a good time!
happy birthday! almost time for your p=ssy to get some play
Post a Comment