Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tragic Day!!!

So the day finally came to get rid of the Binky! I have been dreading this day for a while and trying to decide when the best time would be, well i didn't have to decide molly the dog did. So 2 days a go I was at the computer when I heard something from the kitchen! Molly was chewing on Livvys Binky and Livvy was very sad and wanted it back! Well at this time I thought this is a perfect time to get rid of the Binky!!! Well We got the Binky showed it to Livvy and told her the dog ate it and it was broken and needed to go to the garbage. So she took it to the garbage and said goodbye! It was 2 seconds later that she realized what had happened and she melted! She went around signing her sign for Binky and putting her had up like i don't know where it is! Then she got really mad at the dog, started hitting her and opening her mouth to see where it was!! And then she couldn't stop crying! It is now been almost two days and she has been a mess! She wont stop crying and she has a hard time going to sleep, but i hope we are on the end of it! People say it usually takes two days crap and then they move on!! I am crossing my fingers!!! We will see, wish us luck!!!! All in all it is kinda funny and it was much needed, now i can stop buying those darn things!!
The last picture of Livvy with her Binky!!The final result of the tragic experience!!

Olivia signing for her Binky
She cant find it!

Is it in Molly's Mouth?


Stupid dog!!!


Reality Hits!!


So sad!!! Tried to put on a show to distract her mind!!! She was really upset!! Pictures really don't do justice!!!






















6 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my, the binky! I dreaded getting rid of Andrews and yeah it took about a week before he learned to sleep without it. Now I have to break Olivia'a habit at some point. I think I am more attached to it than she is. Haha. Around dinner time I would go crazy without a binky!!! Good luck! It will get better. I love the pics, your dog really destroyed that binky for sure!

Connie said...

Poor Olivia. Growing up stinks sometimes!

symony said...

That is so funny!! Good story! Hopefully it is over! Call me so we can play i lost my phone so i don't have your number anymore so text or call me soon!

Jeanette said...

Ohhhh Poor Olivia! She must be lost without it. Hopefully she will get over it soon. Good luck!

Sisson Family said...

Way to capture the moment. I feel like I was there. Too bad she found a hidden one. Don't give up I promise she won't go to kindergarten with it!

Anonymous said...

you need some c=ck to suck you will soon forget all about the binky