Monday, June 29, 2009

Been a while!!!

Sorry it has been forever since i have blogged!! I guess we have been quite busy!! We have just had one thing after another it seems like! Here are a few things that has happened the past few weeks, We got rid of the Binky, now she just gets it at bed time which is great! Now that we are done we have found about 5 more!! We moved to the toddler bed, thanks to Aunt Josie! We switched rooms so now all of Livvys toys are now in her room instead of the Living room, it is so nice!! We went camping, went swimming, had youth conference which was really crazy but turned out good! And have just been enjoying this weather!! Here are a few pictures!!! I will have to post more sometime soon!
Livvy really enjoyed Swimming, especially with daddy!!

Here we are camping, we went with a lot of the Smiths, it was a lot of fun, Olivia loved it and loved playing with her cousins!
Olivia and her cousins playing, they would put her in the dump truck and pull her around! She thought it was great!


Had to post this one with her little buns, she now thinks it is great to play on her tummy in the tub!


We got this little slide, right now it is in the Living room becasue it was to rainy, but she loves it so much she doesnt want it out of the house, it has to leave soon i can stand moving it everytime someone comes to the door!




5 comments:

Kara said...

Wow! she is so big! I have been telling Brent he needs to put Tyson's crib into a toddler bed and then we will take away the binky. That's what we did with Brayden and it seemed to work well, because when they move to a new bed they need that comfort and then when they are comfortable with the change, then the big change happens. No more binky!

Jeanette said...

I love all those pictures. Olivia is so cute! She is getting so big!

symony said...

Oh you little sucker givig the binky back at bedtime! ha ha ha jk I love the tub pic got to have a few embarassing ones like that! Love all the photos!

Megan said...

Hey Michele, I put my blog to private. If you get a chance, email me your email and I can add you. megs0000@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

nice bum, love my tongue in it