Saturday, August 22, 2009

Summer is Almost Over!!!

So i cant believe that summer is actually almost over!! It is so crazy to think where time flies! As I look back alot has happened in just a few months! We were able to do alot of cool different things, spend time with family, go to the park, go hiking, swimming, fishing, and a whole lot of things. Most things were good but some things happen to make you grow. In july my brother scott had to go into the hospital and was in there for about 2 weeks. I am so grateful for the opportunity to be there through everything but at times it was hard to see him so out of it and not knowing what was going to happen and if he was going to make it! Well through all of that came miricales! It was so great to start to hear him tell the nurses to shut up! We knew that our scotty was getting back to himself! The day we were able to bring him home was so great! We knew that we had more time to be taught by our scotty and love him even more!! Through all of this one thing that I really got to know is how strong my parents really are and how much they love this gospel and have faith in all things! Thanks guys! I also have such great sisters, even though they werent able to be here they sure said lot of prays and was always there when i needed to talk! And i also had such a great husband willing to do anything that needed to be done! And alot of other people who were willing to help and all they prayers that were given! Thanks! Sometimes it is really hard to go through things like this but one thing my mom kept saying is "what can we learn from this experience" and i know that i learned alot!
So now that i have gone on forever, i think maybe i am trying to catch up from all this time i havent posted, but anyways here are a few random pictures of our summer adventures for all of you to enjoy!!!
This is Olivia posing for the camera at Bear Lake when we went with all the smiths! She had so much fun even though it was freezing that didnt stop her!
This is Olivia and her cousin Avery at the Smith family campout exploring around! It was so funny this year the Smiths and the Pehrsons decided to do their family campouts the same weekend and conviently they were at the same place and same days right across from each other! So we were able to hit them both!

Here is Grandma, Olivia and me crusing around at the campout!


We went fishing last week and her is a classic of Olivia and Mom goofing off!!



Here is Daddy teaching Olivia all the in and outs about fishing! I couldnt resist, they were twiners!

So Wayne suprised me one week with taking the day off work and he found a babysitter for Olivia and we went four wheeling up to the Paris ice caves it was so much fun! Here is a picture of us exploring the cave!

So that night after we had a fun date day Wayne asked if I had fun and asked if i wanted to do it all again tommorrow! He had suprised me again and had taken another day off to go and play at bear lake with the girls!! It was a perfect day and the girls loved it!! I was so suprised that he would take off just one day let alone 2 in a row! He never has been able to take a day off and he decided that we needed a little get away but really couldnt go anywhere so he came up with these two days wich were so much fun!! Thanks Babe!!!


Olivia enjoying the water! She loves it!!!

Olivia and her cousin playing in the water and sand!!

6 comments:

symony said...

Ok so I have to tell you I need captions on your pics! ha ha ha I am so sorry you guy had to go through all that I feel horrible i didn't know and couldn't help watch your cute olivia or come keep you company at the hospital! I am sure glad to hear that he is doing better he sure is a blessing! I wish we could have done something this summer let me know when you aren't busy!

symony said...

I forgot to say I LOVE olivia swim suit! and I LOVE the pic of you and olivia clasic!!!

Connie said...

Well, Sweetie,we couldn't have done all that without your valiant help! I think you are the one that pulled Scottie through...I remember you kept telling him to "fight, Buddie, fight! You can do it!"
It looks like a fun filled summer for your little family. Just keep the fun coming through the rest of the seasons!!!!

Jeanette said...

What a summer for you! Busy, emotional and life learning! I love all the pictures of you guys. Olivia looks so cute in her swimming suit! She sure is getting independent exploring with her cousin. So cute!

Raylyn said...

I know I can't believe the summer is over already either. It looks like you had a fun one! I'm glad everything turned out ok with your brother. You are a cute mommy!

Kara said...

I'm so glad Scotty is doing good! :)

Gotta love the beach! I'm so sad summer is over!