Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Been a While...Again!!

So i have been slacking a little bit with the blog lately, sorry! So here is one just for you Jen! So one of Olivias favorite things to do is dance! Another one her favorite things to do is look up music with her daddy on the computer! I caught her the other day doing both. This is so funny I thought you would enjoy!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the shades! And with the
80's music, it's a good combination!

Connie said...

Go Livvy!!! You rock!

symony said...

SOOOO CUTE!!! I love moments like that! I am planning to put Remi in dance in december, Olivia should join when she turns 3!

Jeanette said...

Thanks Shell!!! Olivia is so stinkin cute! She has the head banging down perfect!

Kara said...

What a cutie! we really need to get together with our kids and play! call me