Thursday, October 22, 2009

Loving Fall Time!

We are so excited for the fall time! It is my favorite time of year! Even though it has been kinda cold we have been able to still enjoy the outside! With our cute little house comes tons and tons of leaves! It has just began! So the other day Wayne went outside to start to rake them and of course Livvy had to join him! I looked out the window and it was so cute to see Livvy trying to be just like her dad and do just what he was doing with her little rake! I thought i would share a couple pictures of this!!! This is all i got because it started to rain and my camera ran out of battery! Bummer!

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Cute pictures! Livvy is such a big girl! I love her little jacket!

Connie said...

Loved having Livvy over on Friday, and Saturday, and Sunday!!! Can't get enough of her....she is such a nut! Must take after her mother & dad:)