Wednesday, October 7, 2009

We are all sick :(

Well unfortunately the swine flu has hit our little home!! On Friday night Olivia starting getting so sick, it hit her all at once! She actually ended up with a high fever that got me to call the hospital! The doctor told me that she probably had the swine flu and he wanted to see her in the morning! Well this weekend i actually had Scottie to while my mom and dad went to see my grandma! Well Scottie didn't feel good on Friday either so i kept him at my house all day. Well when i told the Doctor i was watching Scottie too he said that we were at high risk now. So i took Livvy in on sat morning he checked her out and actually tested her (which they don't do very often any more) and it came back positive! Well it was good to know what we needed to do and that was to just stay home and not go anywhere or around anybody for 7 days!! That's a big thing for us!! So we got Scottie and Livvy on medicine and so far Scottie isn't showing any signs of the swine flu but a pretty nasty cold! I hope it stays that way! With being at moms house this weekend we made sure to disinfect the whole house a couple times!!! Lets hope they don't get it! For us Olivia, Wayne, and myself all have it! Livvy is getting better (thank goodness!) Wayne is going back to work tomorrow, he didn't get it too bad which i am very glad for his sake! And i am still struggling to fight it off! It is no fun! I have been so sick I don't think i have ever been this sick before i can barely move, which makes me so sad for my little girl if she really felt this bad! Well it has been 3 bad days so far so lets hope it starts getting better soon!!! Well here is my long story of what we have been up to!!! Hopefully next week we will be up and going!! Wish us luck!!

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Feel better Michele! You sound miserable! I'll keep you in my prayers! Love you.

symony said...

Sorry you are so sick love Hope you get better soon!

Vareta Hartley said...

I got the good work today, Thursday, that you are doing a little better! So glad Olivia & Wayne are out of the woods! Halleluia! I am still wiping Scott's little nose every 2 minutes or so...I wish I knew where to turn the faucet off! Lovely:)
This is Grandma P. not Grandma H.