Sunday, November 15, 2009

Random Pictures of my Silly little Girl!!!

Oliva was helping make cheesecake and got a hold of the empty contanior and spread it in her hair and on the wall!!! I caught her in action!!!

Olivia and mommy hangin out!! We are good at that!!!
Olivia is very excited to be a big sister!!! I found this shirt and I couldnt resist!! She loves to wear it!!



This is kinda gross but i had to share! So the other day we went to the store early one morning and while we were there i thought it wouldnt hurt to let her pick out a little treat! She picked out mini m&ms. she has never had them before but i thought it would be ok, i thought wrong!! I put her in the car and opened the containor, i started driving back home next thing i hear "um mommy" i looked back and i saw her with her finger up her nose! I was thinking there is no way she just put them up her nose! Well i thought wrong! She was experimenting!! I couldnt do anything till i got home! And this is what i found, chocolate snot running down!! It was so gross but a lesson i learned she is not ready for mini m&ms!!! (This is the first time she has ever put anything up her nose!)



Livvy helping me clean the bathtub! she thought she was pretty big stuff!!



Olivia trying to be just like mommy!! I caught her with my glasses on, makeup on her face and a comb in her hand!!
She loved playing in all the leaves!!!!




3 comments:

Jeanette said...

What a cute little niece I have!

Connie said...

Treasures! She takes after her mom in many ways! What a nut!

symony said...

I love this post so cute!