So it has taken me quite sometime to get to doing my blog, but there has been a lot that has happened in December that i would like to share so i thought i would just do it in different blogs! so be patient this might be long!
Lets see where to begin, well at the begining of December we where able to go to the doctor and find out that we are having a
GIRL! We are very happy and excited to bring another girl into our little family!In the Middle of December my sister Jenny and her family were able to come and visit! We had such a great visit and it was so fun to have them here and be able to get to know the twins and their cute personalities! Olivia thought is was so fun to have the little ones here and someone to play with! Luckily she didnt get too jelious that Grandma and Grandpa had other little ones to play with!( it happened last time and it took her a while to forgive them, it was funny!) Here are a few pictures from their visit!

The twins were going to turn one soon so we decided to throw them a birthday party! Happy Birthday Dylan and Lindsey!!

Olivia had so much fun playing with her cousins! I didnt quite capture the moment but all well~

Jenny adn her cute little girl Lindsey! I think she looks just like her!

We were able to go on a Sleigh ride with horses a friend of my dads, it was really fun!

Jenny, Mom, and I were able to do some cooking and made some Christmas Goodies! I have to say we make a pretty dang good toffee!!
2 comments:
I am so glad we were able to come and visit! I am soooo excited to have another niece. Congratulations again!!
Good times! Fun pictures! Let's hear it for little Karlee Sue!!!:D
Post a Comment