January 4 was Olivia's Second Birthday! I cant believe how fast time flies!! It seems like just the other day she was rolling over and now she is starting to use whole sentences and running around like crazy! She has such a fun sweet personality and i love her so much we are so blessed to have her in our little family! For her birthday we decided that we would have a sledding party! She loves to be out in the snow and loves to go sledding so we thought that would be perfect! We had such a fun party and had hot cocoa and cupcakes! Since Christmas she is a pro on opening presents and thought that was just great! She had a great time and loves to say that she is now 2! Here are some pictures from her birthday!
The weekend before her party we thought we would go and check out the hill that we were going to, Olivia was so excited and she insisted she wore her sunglasses and she wouldnt take them off the whole time it was so funny!

Here is Olivia at her party getting pulled up the hill by her Dad! (luckily it was a small hill!)

My sister in law has a really nice deep sled that we put 3 little ones in it and let them go! It was so funny and they all loved it! Dont worry there were people at teh end waiting for them!

Here is Olivia wrapped around her new blanket that i had made her for her b-day! (she was a little disapointed that i had no toys for her on that day, it was funny!)
The day after her party we had some leftover cupcakes and she really wanted one as soon as she woke up, so i told her after she ate her breakfast so it was an early morning sugar high!! She enjoyed it as you can tell!

5 comments:
This is so crazy...it seems like you were just pregnant and we were sitting in class together:) She's a doll!
Looks like she had a great Birthday! I love the Birthday Bib.
Looks like fun! sorry we missed the party! What a big girl!
Happy Birthday, Little One! You are growing so big! Sure love you!
I strip you to your knickers and rub your p-ssy through them making you giggle while I just admire your tight little body, I take your hand and put it in my undies so you can feel how hard your body makes me, feel it good because you will being getting it a lot now you are old enough, my hand goes in your knickers and I finger your p=ssy making you kick and squeal, 2 year old p=ssy feels really tight and warm that's y I love it, I work you good then pull off your knickers and suck your p-ssy to baby orgasm and now that p=ssy is mine, I take my undies off and my c-ck goes in your warm, wet, soft mouth and I c-m, your knickers are mine so I can think of you and smell your p=ssy while I jerk off. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLY!!
Post a Comment