Friday, January 16, 2009

I love Being a Mom!

So I cant believe that it has already been a year since I had Olivia!! She is getting so big, and i love to watch her learn and grow each day! I am so blessed to be able to have such a wonderful husband who works so hard so i can stay home with Olivia! Some days it seems hard and stressful but everyday there are those moments that are precious and so much fun! I was worried at first when i started watching a little girl during the day that it would change the relationship that Livvy and I have, but everyday when Emmy goes down for a nap we get to spend some time and be silly, dance and sing and give Loves! I love being a mom it so much fun and so rewarding!! Olivia brings so much laughter and love in my life!!! She is growing so big and has such a fun loving personality!!! I love It!!!

3 comments:

Connie said...

I think Livvy is the lucky one! To have a mom with a "dancing heart!"
MUH

Jeanette said...

Your a great mom! Livvy is sure lucky.

Sisson Family said...

Being a mom is a great thing! Everyday is a blessing. Livvy is lucky to have you!