So Tuesday was our 3 year anniversary! I cant believe how fast time flies! It seems like yesterday we were traveling back and forth from Snow to see each other and now we have a little girl, a house, a dog and still in love!! Thanks to my sister, my mom, and my sister in law heather we were able to spend the day together why they watched Olivia! We went for a hike, out to eat, shopping, and to Crystal Hot Springs! It was so much fun! Wayne took off work (which never happens, even if he is sick) and just got to spend the day together! I loved it! Happy Anniversary Babe!
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Congrats!!! You and your husband are such and insperation to me, You always treat each other with such kindness!
I am glad you guys were able to have a good anniversary! Hope the next year brings you more happiness! Love Ya!
Happy Anniversary!!! I'm so glad you were able to go out and have a nice day. I love you two! Miss ya!
Post a Comment