So my sister, Jenny and her 4 month old twins came to visit from Alaska! I was and still am so excited! It has been so much fun already and they will still be here for another week! My Grandma and my Great Aunt our coming to visit the twins (and also the rest of us I hope!) on Wednesday! It will be so fun! I wish that Anna and her family was able to be here, but I hope soon we will ALL be able to be in the same State at the same time someday soon!! Miss ya Anna!! Dylan and Lindsey are so stinking cute! They are smiling all over the place and Lindsey started rolling over since she has been here! Livvy is loving life! She is such a big helper and loves to play with the twins! I told Wayne she is just preparing for younger sibling! (No, were not pregnant, someday Mom!) We have already done so much! Since I no longer have Emmy during the day (which i am still getting use to and miss her dearly) my days are free and up for anything! We have gone shopping, more then once! Gone out to eat! Played the Wii! Gone to a parade!And just chilled! and have just enjoyed each others company! Here are a few pictures of our visit so far!!
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Lindsey is so photo gentic! I am so glad they got to come that is so fun!
You got some fantastic pictures of them! It's true though, they are always (well, almost) smiling! Love them all to pieces!!!!
Thanks Shell! It has been a lot of fun so far! Hope we can continue to make this next week a blast! You have some great pictures!
Jenny
Thanks Michele for missing me! I'm glad your all having fun!
I love you!
Post a Comment