Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Crazy Addiction!!

So every year I look forward to American Idol! Yes, I am a big fan and very addicted! I will arrange my schedule so I can watch it! I just Love it! Well if all of you know the big finale is tonight, even though my favorites are now off i am still excited to see who wins. Throughout the whole season I have been able to watch American Idol with another big fan, Olivia! Yes, Olivia also absolutley loves it! It is so funny, I guess she has been watching her mom too much! She will stop everything and start to dance around, snap, and clap on her favorite ones and on the ones she doesnt like she will plug her ears! (One of them was when Adam was singing "Down Down Down, if you all can remember!) It so funny too watch her! I have got a couple of pictures of us American Idol buffs, so enjoy!! and I hope that Chris Wins!!

Livvy enjoying the Show!!


Wayne came home to this, Too much American Idol! Livvy passed out on the couch while mom was finishing watching American Idol!






Best Buddies!!!




Livvy is incharge!!

6 comments:

symony said...

I love that show too!! We are big fans! We have TVO so we record it and watch it after the kids go to sleep so they don't get in the way of our idol!! (and sometimes I have to work!) I was so sad to see Danny go he was my favoriate!

Connie said...

I can verify that Olivia (and her Mom) are big fans of AI! Last night while Adam was screaming...I mean singing...she all of a sudden opened her mouth really big and stuck out her tongue and screamed just like he was doing! It was hilarious! She definitely has her favorites. Even Scottie got into it last night and was dancing to one of the songs. I think they all are good, but between the 2, hope that Kris is chosen!

Fayetteville 1st Ward Relief Society said...

Yeah your wish came true! My girls are big fans too. Too bad I didn't get any picts! I'm glad it's over now I can resume normal life.

Jeanette said...

Yahoo!!!! I can't believe Kris WON!

*~Mel~* said...

It's alright, we all have our guilty pleasures :)

Kara said...

American Idol! I do the same thing! I have to watch it or I get mad! I had Enrichment Wednesday and I am the Enrichment leader so I had to go. I was getting so antsy at the end because I was missing the first half of it! Yay, Kris won! I was kind of surprised because the judges made better comments to Adam than Kris. The fans really do make a big difference. :)