Friday, October 9, 2009
Exciting News!!!
Well I just wanted to let everybody know that we are expecting!!! We are very excited to bring another little one into our little family!!! I am 10 weeks along and my due date is May 3! I know it seems so far away, but I am anticipating it to go pretty fast while I have a little toddler to run after(or long and exhausted! jk)! We went to the doctor this last week and everything is very well, and we were actually a little further along then we thought! (I thought so by the way that i am beginning to show!) The baby is healthy and things seems to be going really well! We are very blessed!! Olivia is very excited and loves pointing to my tummy already, it is so cute that I think she kinda understands!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Wow! I am so excited for you guys!!Good luck and congratulations:)
Congrats! Having two kids is way more fun than one! Haha. Never a dull moment. I hope you guys are all feeling okay now.
Whoo Hoo! Says Grandma! Can't wait for another little grandson!!!!! I'm sending boy vibes your way:) Although I wouldn't care too much if there was another little Olivia running around.....
Congrats I am so excited for you! our baby's will only be a few weeks apart!
I am excited to have a new Niece or Nephew! Now if you can just start feeling better!
Yippy! I am so excited for you :)
Congrats!! I told everyone in YW's on sunday...hope you don't mind :) I couldn't hold it in!
How was it having the swine flu and morning sickness...YUCK for you!
Thanks everybody!! We are excited! Christy; i dont mind at all! I wondered how everbody knew! yeah swine flu and morning sickness doesnt go well together!!
Post a Comment