The Tag is.....
1.) Go to your Pictures document
2.) Go to the 6th folder
3.) Click on the 6th Picture
4.) Then post that picture and talk about it
5.) Then tag 6 more people!
So here is my 6th picture! It is kinda a silly one but this was about 6 months ago when we went to disney on ice. It was really fun, my sister in law won the tickets but wasnt able to go so she gave them to us! We took Olivia and she loved it! She sat there for the whole two hours clapping and laughing! It was a lot of fun! Bringing back the memories!!jk!!
I tag, Mom, Anna, Jenny, Kelsey, Marie, Amanda I think that is almost all the people on my blog, how sad!




3 comments:
looks like fun love the new background!!!
The ice show was a good one! I'll see what my tag brings up...I'm not sure I have 6 folders!!
thanks alot shelly! i only have 5 people!
Post a Comment