Thursday, April 23, 2009

Green Feet

So are grass has been growing like crazy!! Yeah it actually looks like summer will come! Anyways it needed to be mowed so bad! Wayne has been super busy and I didn't want to attempt to mow it by myself with 2 little girls! (Olivia and the Little girl I watch). So when i found out that it was going to storm these next two days I thought it was time for the attempt! So I waited until Emmy left, then i put a movie on for Olivia and opened the front door so she could see me and then the adventure began! As soon as Livvy heard the loud sound she was at the front door watching me! At first she was a little nervous and then she thought that it more like a vacuum! (she loves the vacuum). She then went and got her blanket(quite the security) and the Binky (trying to get myself to get rid of that one) and she made her way to the sidewalk! At this point she thought that looked like fun so she ditched those things and started to follow in my path where I had just mowed!(No worries, she was safe). Not thinking she would come join me I had her shoes off! She then made it a game to follow me around and then run into the house and then come back and watch me on the porch and then follow me again, all laughing and smiling the whole time! She thought it was great!! It was so funny to see her and when she got too close i would tell her to go inside and she would run inside and peek at me!! I actually finished!! So here is the funny part! So i took her inside and set her on the couch thinking this is a perfect picture!! Her feet we bright green! When she noticed what i was taking the picture of she freaked out!! She did not like her feet being green, she started to cry then she tried to wipe it off! She hated it! She was so sad and confused but it was so funny watching her looking at her feet wondering why her feet were green! So we ended up in the tub!! I love livvy so much her expressions are so funny!!! Silly Livs!! Her are a few pictures of are little adventure!!
This is where it all began!!
Livvy and her green feet! They dont look as bad in the picture but they were pretty green!


This is when she noticed! And was trying to wipe it off!


She was pretty upset!


And the end result!! And she was happy that she got a bath! She loves baths!!




7 comments:

symony said...

That is so funny I love that story!!! Be careful that is how my mom lost her toe by the lawn mower! That is just like Remi it is so funny when they don't like to be dirty!

Anonymous said...

That totally reminds me of Tory I can't believe it:) By the way did I ever tell you that you and your husband make cute babies! She's adorable!!

Connie said...

My little green leprachaun! Cute story!

Jeanette said...

That's a classic! Silly Livvy!

Sisson Family said...

Kelsey said that would of been good for st. patt's day. Love you Livvy

Megan said...

Hey Michele! It was good to see you. I am glad I can see you on your blog now! We call our Olivia "Livy" too. :)I can't believe that your Livvy is almost ready for nursery!

Anonymous said...

can I lick her p=ssy clean please?