Here is my silly Olivia! Not much to say! But she loves climbing on things this picture is her climbing up on the computer desk! She thought she was big stuff! Thought i would share!!
We have those same PJS! And I have met two other people with the same ones too. Haha. Hey our babies have the same name too! Thats crazy. Just kidding. She is a cutie.
Wayne and Michele got married may 12, 2006! We love to be outdoors and spend time with family! We Now have a little girl Olivia Mae she is 17 months!Michele is now graduated and now just stays at home with Olivia! And loves it! Wayne is working full time and will be going back to school in the falll! We are happy and loving life!!
4 comments:
What a cutie!!!!!!!!
So cute I love the pj's!
I just want to squeeze those little cheeks!!!!
We have those same PJS! And I have met two other people with the same ones too. Haha. Hey our babies have the same name too! Thats crazy. Just kidding. She is a cutie.
Post a Comment