Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Weekend Project!

So we finally decided it was time to take the wall paper off in our living room and paint! It has only taken us two years to get this done. If I recall I refused to move into this house until it was painted, but here we are 2 years later!! Now then Never I guess! Thanks to Jenny! Jk, I told Wayne I wanted it done before Jenny came in May (to give us a deadline) and to my suprise he said ok. So after 3 nights of staying up till midnight peeling paper inch by inch, and a long weekend of painting we have completed our living room!! Thanks to Dads help we were able to get it all done one saturday, and thanks to all that helped watch Olivia, it would of taken us a lot longer with her here so thanks!! Well here are a few pictures of our Painted Living Room!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate wallpaper. Getting it off the walls is such an enormous task - you guys were brave to takle that project. I'm sure it looks a whole lot better now, and I'm looking forward to see it in a few weeks!

symony said...

Good work looks really good! Can't wait to see it!

Connie said...

Looking good! It is worth ALL of the pain to get it off so you can have nice, fresh walls! So...my bedroom and kitchen are waiting for the wallpaper crew to come...There is still 3 weeks before Jenny & Devin come! I'll keep the light on for you!

Jeanette said...

Wow Michele!!!! That looks great. All that hard work paid off. That really makes a huge difference in your lighting. I bet it feels good to have the new paint?! Oh by the way...your welcome:)

Sisson Family said...

Wow That looks great! It does look reall brighter now. You've motivated me to hurry and get mine done.